Pages

26 July 2011

Compass Inn Tormarton Wedding Photography

In July 2009 when I photographed one of my favourite weddings ever, that of Verity and Ian at the Compass Inn in Tormarton in South Gloucestershire, I had barely heard the word 'Blog'. Now blogs have started to become an everyday word as the microwave oven did and I've been running this blog now for a few weeks.

I wanted to share with you the wedding photography that show the fun and romance of Verity and Ian's wedding as it will always remain one of the most memorable. Not only for the fantastic location at the Compass Inn in the idyllic setting of the South Gloucestershire countryside, but also for their infectious excitement and the welcome I received from their family and friends.

The team at the Compass Inn were very professional. Penny, the wedding coordinator, was extremely helpful and ensured that Verity and Ian's day was as they had planned and hoped it to be. I hope you enjoy the small selection of wedding photographs. Further details on the Compass Inn can be found here.













 




2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely place to hold special and wonderful memories, most especially the union of love, wedding. They're a great couple and I can really see the love behind those smiles and you have a great eye in details that create artistic shots. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the beautiful place for wedding which gives unforgettable memories. It gives a bright attraction.
    wedding saver

    ReplyDelete